This newsletter is intended to share some information and to generate some thoughts and maybe a laugh or a smile. I hope you enjoy. I cover some very top line telecommunications industry information but more fun and more valuable might be the other things noted. If you find no fun or no value, just let me know and I will happily remove your name from the list. No harm, no foul!
I would love to help your organization REDUCE EXPENSES in tele- and data- communications at no risk! Please reach out to me when you can. Information on how to contact me is below.
– Worried about having an STD? There’s an app for that! I kid you not. Click here!
– Ideas on how to keep a healthy level of insanity
• At lunchtime, sit in your parked car and point a hairdryer at passing cars to see if they slow down.
• Page yourself over the intercom. (Don’t disguise your voice.)
• Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want chips with it.
• Put your rubbish bin on your desk and label it “IN”.
• Put decaf in the coffee maker for three weeks. Once everyone has got over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
• Reply to everything someone says with “That’s what you think.”
• Finish all your sentences with “…in accordance with the prophecy”.
• Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don’t rhyme.
• Send e-mail to the rest of the company to tell them what you’re doing at every moment of the day. For example: “If anyone needs me, I’ll be in the bathroom.”
• Call the psychic hotline and just say, “Guess”.
• When the money comes out of the ATM, scream “I won! I won! Third time this week!!!”
• Tell your children over dinner “Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go.”
BUSINESS TIPS OF THE WEEK
– How to make innovative ideas happen. CLICK HERE.
– How to get the most out of social deal / social coupon sites. Check it out here.
EXPERTS I KNOW
– At Schooley Mitchell we say “We Are the Telecom Experts” and that is true. I also know a host of other experts that can help you and your business. I would like you to get to know some of them.
– PURE, SAFE, BENEFICIAL SKIN and BODY CARE That is what is provided by a passionate, patient and resourceful friend of mine named Anh Le Molloy. She enjoys helping her clients address their skin care and cosmetic concerns, the first and foremost of which usually is to restore their skin radiance and vitality. She helps them choose among the comprehensive lines of personal care, color, nutrition and weight loss products to achieve their goals. Anh always takes the time to make sure her clients are happy with their purchases. She keeps track of their preferences and always knows how to recommend what’s right, whether for themselves or for a gift to friends and families. Anh continuously offers advantageous promotional discounts to her loyal clients. If you would like to know more about Anh and the products of Arbonne International, please reach out for her at 973-479-0040 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at her website
– I know Anh and a host of other experts. Please reach out to me for advice on the right person to speak to about any service you might need
FOOD ITEMS OF THE WEEK
– This is All About Chocolate!
– Love Nutella? Here is something you might like!
– Forget everything you know about diets. Read this!
– Mushroom Pie recipe from LIDIA!
THIS DAY IN MUSIC HISTORY
– On this day in rock and roll history, November 12, 1945, Neil Young was born! One of Canada’s finest. I am hanging with a lot of Canadians this week, so this is fitting.
– Everyone has a favorite Neil Young album, there are so many different musical genres that Neil has explored.
– My favorite album is Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere and here is Neil playing the title track from that album just two years ago.
– Enjoy a little of Neil:
PEZ OF THE WEEK
The Pez of the Week is a group shot. Why? Well I am away this week at the annual Schooley Mitchell Conference and I am sure there will be some group pictures taken, so here is a PEZ group picture.
– The Pez Song
WORD OF THE WEEK
– In honor of Veteran’s Day yesterday, which used to be called Armistice Day, the word of the day is ARMISTICE
– * armistice
: temporary suspension of hostilities by agreement between the opponents : truce
VIDEOS OF THE WEEK
– Like Mad Men? Like the theme music? You will like this!
– I am not big on the Wheel of Fortune, but this was pretty cool:
– Maybe you already saw this awesome football trick play!
STRANGE NEWS ITEMS OF THE WEEK
– This weeks version of “Weekend at Bernie’s”
– Do you pay over $62,000 per song to download? This woman did!
– Great Balls of Fire!
– What does the secondary market for grandchildren look like these days? Take a peak here.
– The latest in the American Love Affair with the concept of ” Drive Thru ”
OTHER STUFF and USELESS INFORMATION
– 20 things you did not know about…… from Discover Magazine.
– <a href="http:/
– Finally, the reason I am not happy! I do not have a Sister!
– Ever wonder where Ian Fleming go the name for 007? Check this out.
I am a consultant in the area of telecommunications. All I do is focus on cost reduction in the area of data- and tele- communications. Armed with a set of proprietary tools that are unavailable elsewhere, as well as deep market knowledge, I offer organizations a free audit of all their communications usage via invoices and records. At Schooley Mitchell, we do a deep dive analysis of how an organization really uses their services: line by line, phone by phone, feature by feature, user by user to come up with sound recommendations. My compensation comes only from a share in the savings generated. We review it all, internet access, wireless/smart phones, local service, long distance, conferencing, toll free numbers, pc cards, etc. On average I am able to find savings of 25% and often with no change in carriers.
Why would I be invited in, to review complicated expenses?
• Because my services are confidential.
• Because my customized recommendations bring noticeable savings.
• Because only the customer decides which recommendations I will implement.
• Because I am 100% objective and independent. I do not sell or accept commissions from any carrier’s services.
• Because I do not bill for my services until the customer sees savings. There is no cost up front and all compensation is funded from savings.
• Because I continue to monitor monthly usage and invoices – always optimizing savings
If you know any organization other than yours that would like to reduce their communications expenses; I would be pleased to help them as well. I always welcome the chance to do what I do best.
Please feel free anytime reach out to me at 973-295-6319 or at email@example.com
Again, please feel free to send me a response with any comments, issues, questions, concerns, news, recommendations, and photos at any time.
Have a great weekend!